VAC GROUP, Protecting Underground Assets
The VAC Group of companies was originally formed in 2000 to make available to industry in Australia the latest technologies and innovations in locating underground utilities and true non-destructive vacuum excavation.
The protection of underground assets is fundamental to the Vac Group. In ensuring the protection of underground assets, this also achieves:
- Prevention of serious incidents and injuries;
- Prevention of interruption to vital services.
Since 2000, the VAC Group has built a track record as the industry leader; this is evidenced through our outstanding reputation for delivering operational solutions to difficult projects, particularly those involving conflicts with underground utilities.
The VAC Group offers the very latest suite of equipment and solutions, to ensure all utilities are effectively located and where required, safely exposed.
- Australia's largest fleet of Vacuum Excavation trucks;
- In house Australian-engineered and built equipment;
- Computer Aided Radar Tomography (CART) the only product in Australia that delivers underground video;
- 2 Dimensional Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR);
- EMI utility location services;
- Reports delivered in AutoCAD or Bentley MX drawing format and associated images.
Our approach is to work closely with clients to ensure that underground utilities are safely and accurately identified, so that effective solutions can be achieved at the earliest opportunity in the design and construction phases.