As a professional service provider, our integrated management system has been designed to readily meet the broad range and varied requirements of clients within industry. The quality component of our business is heavily customer service focused. Our capability in effectively meeting these requirements and client expectations is demonstrated though our solid performance history.
Our commitment to the continual improvement philosophy across all facets of the Vac Group business ensures that we routinely monitor, audit and streamline our business systems.
VAC GROUP's Service and Product Quality Policy
The VAC Group provides clients with solutions to protect the integrity of underground assets, by supplying underground asset location, mapping and safe excavation services. We are committed to delivering customer satisfaction by ensuring our service consistently meets and where possible, exceed reasonable client expectations.
To achieve this, we maintain controls to ensure the provision of high quality services to our customers and at the same time meet, our business performance targets. We strive to deliver value through innovation, technological excellence in our equipment we use and the promotion of good practices.
Regular review of our performance and our strategy review process, seeks to achieve continual improvement across all areas within the VAC Group of businesses. Our assurance in providing quality in our services and products is fundamental to achieving our vision:
"To be Australia’s leading provider of underground asset location, mapping and safe excavation services."
To achieve our objectives, we will:
- Through our training and development program, maintain a professional workforce who have the knowledge and capability to effectively deliver high standards in business and quality leadership;
- Maintain and improve supplier relationships to minimise impact on service costs and reliability;
- Maintain and improve equipment availability and usage through effective maintenance processes;
- Maintain and improve a quality management system that enables systematic review of key administrative and service processes that provide value to internal and external customers;
- Meet all regulatory and statutory requirements relating to the service we provide;
- Ensure our Quality Policy and associated requirements are communicated within the organisation through electronic and other media;
- Maintain our quality management system to meet the requirements of the ISO 9001 Standard; and
- Continuously improve the effectiveness of our quality management system by monitoring and reviewing our quality performance.