We have spent several years on remote, rural infrastructure projects, including:
- Leighton Contractors, Nextgen Optic Fibre installation
- SANTOS, between the Moomba and Jackson plants
- Fairview, Roma and Wallumbilla Gas Fields for SANTOS and APA Group
- QCLNG, Project at Chinchilla, Dalby, Wandoan and Kenya
- Bechtel GLNG Project Curtis Island Gladstone
- MCJV, GLNG Project at Biloela Central Queensland
- SKM-Arrow Energy Project at Rockhampton, Gladstone, Wandoan and Moranbah
As required, we can operate fully self-contained or operate under client requirements / conditions.
We have vehicles that fully meet mine specifications including; ROPS, in-vehicle monitoring systems (IVMS) and emergency equipment.
Our knowledge of remote Australia allows us to access resources such as water from Local Councils, land holders and the Department of Natural Resources and Mines as necessary to meet client needs.